1. Check the list of current activities & clubs to make sure your new group won’t be redundant - You may want to email Ms. Reier before doing a ton of work, only to find out your club would not be approved.
2. Using that list, determine which category your group would be in.
3. Craft a mission statement for your group & determine the activities and events you will facilitate.
4. Find a staff member at MRHS to be your sponsor - be sure to detail to them the scope of their involvement / responsibilities - please do not ask a staff member who is already sponsoring an activity
5. Create an official request by completing this Google Form.
6. Once completed, please give Ms. Reier two weeks to review and respond.
7. If approved, you will be required to complete leadership training before starting your group.
You can preview that training here!